On October 28, 2017 my brother and his family of 4 lost everything in a house fire. The children ranging in age from 21 to 13 all live at home. As you can see from the photo, the fire was utterly devastating. They have obtained housing but all the essentials that you and I take for granted everyday are sorely needed. If you have a way to help out this wonderful family, please see the list below. Go Fund Me monies will be used to purchase these items but the family will certainly take actual items donated. Contact Jason at 254-368-1924 or Danielle at 254-368-9213 for additional information and assistance. Food
Toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothbrushes/paste, etc)
Bedding (queen and twin size pillows, blankets, etc)
DressersCookware and flatware
Living Room FurnitureFridge Microwave
Thank you for taking the time to even read this posting and if you can offer assistance, you can be guaranteed that it will all be put to good use. A heartbreaking calamity such as this really shows us what is important and how much we rely on friends and yes, even sometimes strangers.