Help Freeheart Creative bring this documentary series to LIFE!
A little background:
Freeheart Creative is on a mission to document and share the brave stories of female trailblazers to inspire the next generation of leaders to make an impact on the world. The first season of our documentary series, Seeing Brave, is in the final stages of post production. Seeing Brave is composed of three episodes featuring courageous women who are transforming lives around the globe through their own brave initiatives in response to crises. They show us that all it takes is an idea and a tool to create solutions in the most daunting of times.
Why a documentary series? Why now?
We know that the first step to being brave is seeing brave. If we can see these stories of women initiating change, we are more empowered to take action ourselves. And there’s no shortage of solutions needed in our communities right this moment. In a time when we are bombarded with fear and negativity from our newsfeeds, this series serves as a reminder that ...
1) progress and solutions are being created daily 2) women are fundamental to nurturing the ideas that bring those solutions to life 3) the power of storytelling has the ability to inspire, spur social involvement and ultimately, move people to act .
These short-form episodes (three episodes, each 10-12 minutes in length) are created to be accompanied by a powerful educational component that inspires action beyond the screen. In the next nine months, we plan to:
1) Bring Seeing Brave to more than 100 school campuses, women’s groups and organizations around the country
2) Build out a robust educational program to help young women use their own brave stories to spark change
3) Create workshops alongside industry experts
4) Start local. We currently have a list of 50+ schools in the Chicago area who are ready to see Seeing Brave
5) Create a consortium of corporate sponsors to support and mobilize the Seeing Brave experience
Every size donation counts.
By giving today, you’ll be empowering the next generation of leaders to make a difference in the world in their own unique way.
Visit http://freeheartcreative.com/ for more information.
Read about Freeheart Creative in Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/kathycaprino/2017/07/24/documenting-real-life-stories-of-womens-triumphs-helps-us-see-the-world-differently/#20e8bfa83733
“Their stories convey the beauty and courage of the human spirit, and that, in turn, breeds hope. And hope is contagious.” - Sonya Edelman, National Geographic Partners Supervising Producer
“I want to tell everyone about Seeing Brave. It’s raw, honest and real news. This is the stuff we need to focus on to truly make an impact in communities across the world.” - viewer
DonationsSee top donations
- Olivia L
- Dominique Anders
- Leah Missbach Day
- Tristan Hanson
- Jeffrey Wilkes
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more