A Message From Our Sponsor: Get Healthier Care Together Inc, a tax-exempt charity organization and an IRS approved 501 (C) (3), with a clarion call to action built into our name.
Thank you to everyone who has already donated and shared this fundraising page with family, friends and colleagues.
For those of you who have yet to donate, please allow us to explain why we are seeking your immediate donation today:
All across America, COVID19 and Burnout Syndrome deaths keep breaking records we don’t want broken.
Over 170,000 Frontline Health Workers have contracted the disease and over 1700 have died saving the lives of others. The national question we all must answer is this: How will our Frontline Health Workers and Fallen Healthcare Heroes be remembered now, and on the other side of COVID.
The Health Workers Hall of Fame, Inc located at One World Trade Center in New York City, recognizes the true value of their sacrifice, and is taking the unprecedented step of bestowing Hall of Fame status on the lives and memory of our Fallen Healthcare Heroes.
In doing so, we honor the fallen, support the living now and for generations to come, and we pave the way for the future -- that will forever change how the health of Health Workers - our nation's best line of defense -- is valued, prioritized, recognized and honored in America.
Although we offer services to Fallen Healthcare Heroes for FREE, we can’t maintain them without your help. We ALL owe Health Workers a national debt of gratitude, but if you can give more, please donate today.
OUR FUNDRAISING EVENT NAME? Hall of Fame For Health Workers FREE Membership Drive.
OUR FUNDRASING EVENT THEME? "Honoring Health Care Heroes"
OUR FUNDRAISING GOAL: A minimum of $25M in tax deductible donations.
WHO DONATES? Everyone.
HOW? Online on our Gofundme page. Or Here: Online https://hwhalloffame.com/donors-sponsors/
WHAT YOUR TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS WILL BE USED FOR:
1. To memorialize fallen Health Care Heroes as national Hall of Fame inductees. The Health Workers Hall of Fame, Inc is the first Hall of Fame tribute of its kind in the nation.
2. To provide 100,000 Health Workers representing every town, village and city across America, with FREE annual Membership, in the Health Workers Hall of Fame , valued at $250.00 per person per year.
3. To offset the cost of FREE membership services that give local Health Workers the health restoration they urgently need, the life-long learning and certifications their careers require, and the national recognition Health Workers so richly deserve.
4. To spearhead a national response to COVID19 and Burnout Syndrome in a way that is healthifying, unifying, unprecedented, historic, transformational and memorable.
5. To acquire additional floor space to grow, expand and build Hall of Fame Museums across America.
Hall of Fame members and inductees are provided a wide range of benefits that includes personal and professional development, health restoration and mental health support, awards, cash prizes and more.
For more information about our FREE Hall of Fame membership click here:
For information listing the benefits of Hall of Fame Members click here:
For information listing the benefits of Hall of Fame Inductees click here:
WHY WE MUST ACT NOW!
To find out more please connect with us at: https://hwhalloffame.com/covid19-from-the-frontlines/
- Lisa Gaffney
- Nancy Dilliard
- Rholanda Modeste
- Matias Perez
- Isan Tarz
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more