Comrades, my Foundation is starting 2018 with a bang!
Over Christmas and New Years, our Community Meals program delivered more than 300 meals to the community and kept up the spirit of meet, greet and eat!
Looking back at 2017, we delivered:
- we picked and packed 7,280 hampers of fresh fruit, vegetables and pantry items to families across Melbourne;
- we served 21,357 hot meals to rough sleepers, families and community members across Melbourne's inner South;
- we made nearly 6,000 referrals to other specialist service providers and gave information about other support services;
- Our meet, greet and eats sparked more than 15, 400 conversations across the year;
- all powered by 3077 individual volunteer shifts to prep, pack, cook, clean, drive, chat, refer, tutor, mentor and engage our clients !
We need your help to continue though!
We are seeking donations to continue our food program, equip our scholarship kids for the school year and grow our engagement programs.
We need these funds as soon as possible so that our small team can continue the big and important job of working with some of the most vulnerable people in the community.
DONATE TODAY ! ! !
- Jan Forrest
- Marian Edmunds