Kulak & Reeves Emergency Fire Fund

On the morning of 10/4/15 at around 2:30AM, Debbie and her 2 daughters, Regan and Maddie were awoken by a house filled with smoke and smoke detectors going off.  Deb got her them out of the house along with their 2 pets and called 911.  Within a short time the walls of the home were on fire.

They are recovering from serious smoke inhalation, however, they have nearly lost everything and require a new home to live in before cold weather sets in.  Deb is a single mother and works 2 jobs to make ends meet.  While the community is coming together to help, they are going to need immediate financial help to replace clothes, moving expenses,etc.

As the Director of the Girls Scholarship Program here in the North Country as well, Regan had also just recently purchased her gown, dresses and costume to attend state competition and that is lost as well.  We need everyone's help and any donation you can afford will help this amazing family!! 

Please make your donation and you may contact me directly at 603-259-3488 with any questions.  Thanks to Everyone for their help!

Donations

 See top
  • Megan Brown 
    • $25 
    • 58 mos
  • Susan Argetsinger 
    • $50 
    • 58 mos
  • Stephanie Mills 
    • $50 
    • 58 mos
  • Steven Cockhill 
    • $100 
    • 58 mos
  • Maria Doyle 
    • $50 
    • 58 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Kendra Champagne 
Organizer
Bethlehem, NH
Debra Reeves 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more