This year, all proceeds will benefit Humane Society's Happy Paws Farm in Arlington, WA. This organization is a no-kill dog shelter for special needs dogs on a 7.5 acre farm & a feral cat sanctuary. They also provide certain services to low-income families & their pets as funds allow. As you can imagine, the pandemic has been hard on Happy Paws. They have been struggling to raise money, food, & volunteer help. Your monetary donations will be greatly appreciated & will help immensely.
How to Participate:
1) Make your donation here on our GoFundMe page. It is a minimum of $2.00 per photo.
2) Go to the Snohomish County-Camano Association of REALTORS®' Facebook page (www.facebook.com/sccarealtors), and
3) Post your photo(s) in the comment section under the appropriate category.
Here are the categories:
- Best Quarantined Co-worker Pet
- Best Pet Sound Bite
- Best Dressed Pet
- Best Rescue Pet
- Best Smiling Pet
- Best Exotic Pet
- Best Pet Video
Thanks to our generous sponsors, there will be a gift card prizes for the 1st & 2nd place winners of each category. AND, whichever picture wins "Best in Show" will take home the grand prize gift card! To win "Best in Show," your picture must receive the most likes.
AND, the REALTOR® office with The Most "Paw-ticipation" will receive an award and recognition at SCCAR's annual Installation & Award Luncheon in December!
Where do I post my photos?:
On the Snohomish County-Camano Association of REALTORS®' Facebook page: www.facebook.com/sccarealtors. The contest post will be up, available, and pinned to SCCAR's Facebook page starting the morning of Friday, June 11th, 2021.
When can I post my photos?:
Starting Friday morning, June 11th, 2021, and all photos must be submitted by the end of the day on "Take Your Pet to Work Day" - Friday, June 25th, 2021 (PST).
Where do I donate?:
HERE! On our GoFundMe Page. All donations go directly to Happy Paws Farm.
I didn't adopt/rescue my pet. Can I still participate?:
Yes, absolutely! There is only one category for rescue pets, but all other categories are open to all pets.
I am not a REALTOR®. Can I still participate?:
Yes, absolutely! The contest is open to everyone!
When will the winners be announced?:
It will take the judges a couple days to choose the winners. The winners will be announced on SCCAR's Facebook page by the end of the day on Wednesday, June 30th, 2021.
If I win, how will I receive my prize?:
SCCAR's Director of Government & Public Affairs, Cami Morrill, will reach out to you on Facebook about your options for receiving your prize. Please check your Facebook messages in early July to see if you won.
Thanks in advance for your contribution to this cause which means so much to us!
Also, a HUGE thank you to our sponsors:
- Top Dog/Cats Rule Sponsors: Mike Sapida with dwell Mortgage, Michelle Schmidt with Caliber Home Loans, and Lisa Steffan with American Pacific Mortgage
- Fur-landthropist Sponsors: Tina Ryan with Fairway Independent Mortgage
- Paw-tner Sponsors: Women's Council of REALTORS - Greater Snohomish, and Stephanie Quam with Old Republic Home Protection
- Furry Friends Sponsors: Jayne Boyle with Stewart Title, and Cat Wilson from Farmer's Insurance
DonationsSee top donations
- Carla Rivera
- Jessica Hill
- Bethany Pierce
- Jayne Boyle
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more