Right now, we are in a holding pattern waiting on the IV antibiotics to do their job. We have been told the doctors are in no hurry to get him out of the hospital, they are just focused on getting him well.
We are unsure how long he will need to be on IV antibiotics, so we’re unclear on what to expect for his long-term treatment plan. We’ve been told it will be weeks at minimum that he needs antibiotics- it just depends when he can change to oral medications from IV.
My sister and her husband will have many financial struggles headed their way- huge medical bills on top of having to take weeks from work to care for our sweet boy, and the cost of gas traveling between Statesboro and Augusta.
I am starting this campaign after having many family members and friends reach out asking how they could help. Let’s get this wonderful family back on their feet after leaving the hospital, and most importantly, thank you for the continued prayers. ❤️