Many of us have put in five or ten bucks for the jackpot on a party boat, or maybe entered a local fishing derby. This campaign is like one (hopefully) big, worldwide jackpot open to any angler with an iPhone/iPad/iPod! There is NO LIMIT on how big the pot can get. Here's what you need to do to participate:
1. CONTRIBUTE: The minimum contribution is $10 and if you want to put in more you can get some great rewards, while they last. 50% of the money will go into the contest pot.* Remember, the more everyone contributes the more money you can win, so tell your friends to join the contest too.
2. POST: Upload your best fishing photos and videos to FishFeed (download it for free here). The photos/videos can be new or old, just make sure they're your best! Also you MUST register/sign in on FishFeed with the SAME email address you used to contribute money to this campaign.
3. TELL YOUR FRIENDS: Tell your friends to download FishFeed for free and "Like" your post(s). It would be nice if you were a good sport and voted on other anglers' posts too, but it's not required.
4. WIN CASH PRIZES: Six cash prizes will be awarded for the most popular photos and videos as ranked by number of Likes (votes).
There will be six separate cash prizes, divided between photos and videos. Prize amounts will be calculated as a percentage of the pot. For most popular fishing videos the prizes are:
- Grand Prize Video: 30%
- 2nd Place Video: 15%
- 3rd Place Video: 10%
For most popular fishing photos the prizes are:
- Grand Prize Photo: 25%
- 2nd Place Photo: 13%
- 3rd Place Photo: 7%
The size of the pot completely depends on how many people contribute. If you get your friends to contribute to the campaign that will mean more money you could potentially win. Let's say, just for example, that we are able to raise a pot of $10,000. In that case the prizes would be:
- Grand Prize Video: $3,000
- 2nd Place Video: $1,500
- 3rd Place Video: $1,000
- Grand Prize Photo: $2,500
- 3rd Place Photo: $700
Who wouldn't want to win thousands of dollars just for a fishing photo or video? Contribute now and let's make it happen!
Your contribution will not only get you into the contest, but we have some awesome rewards as well. I recruited the talented guys on team Profishing to produce a really cool co-branded "One Bite Away" design exclusively for this campaign. We're offering the design on Limited Edition koozies and high quality t-shirts that you can't get anywhere else!
Keep your drink cold when you're on the water or at the lake with the Limited Edition "One Bite Away" koozie. Durable neoprene with acrylic ink.
The "One Bite Away" shirts are high quality Fruit of the Loom with true acrylic ink screen printing. I hope you get one because I'll definitely be rockin' mine out on the water.
*Net proceeds (total funds raised minus GoFundMe/WePay transaction fees and reward fulfillment expenses) will be split evenly between the contest pot and the FishFeed development fund.
DonationsSee top donations
- Brandon Purcell
- Clif Gallagher
- BRIAN Holliday
- Janai Ancrum
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more