Two nights ago, that home caught fire due to an electrical malfunction. By the Grace of God, she and my niece (who is staying with her to help her cope with the loss of Ben) were able to escape without falling victim to the flames and smoke. The Fire Marshall has since deemed the home uninhabitable, and a total loss. My mom does not have insurance on the home as she was told the structure was too old and not insurable.
At age 62, she is now in dire need of your kind hearts, thoughts, prayers, and monetary donations as she tries to reconstruct not only her home, but also her life. She is a loving woman who has always cared for others more than she’s cared for herself. With your assistance, it’s time that she sees that she’s loved and cared for... by not only only her family, but also people she may have never even met before. Thank you in advance for help. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.
DonationsSee top donations
- Mark Garcia
- Laurie Hans
- Raquel Garcia
- David & Peggy Johnson
- Eugene Lorenzo
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more