Fire at the Steelman house

A dear friend of mine, Terry Steelman, had his house burn last night. We are so grateful his family is safe! There is major smoke and water damage, but no one was hurt. There is smoke and soot damage in every room. All the ceilings are black. All the cabinets and countertops, range, microwave, lights, etc. in the kitchen are destroyed. There is a huge hole in the front of the house, and power has been turned off because of electrical damage. The Red Cross put them up in a hotel last night, but they will be in a hotel for a while until the house is livable.  They already had significant medical bills to deal with, and now this on top of everything.  Terry is an amazing guy that would do anything for anyone. He and his family are just really great people. Let's show them how we pull together when a friend is in need!

I'm just trying to get something up and running real quick. I'm going to add his family to this too. We'll update when we know more!
  • Cortney May 
    • $30 
    • 50 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 50 mos
  • Anony Moose 
    • $100 
    • 50 mos
  • Alexa Ward 
    • $20 
    • 50 mos
  • Bianca Richardson Ceasor 
    • $50 
    • 50 mos
See all

Fundraising team: Terry's Angels (2)

Melanie Klinner 
Raised $1,004 from 13 donations
Huntsville, AL
Patsy Clark 
Team member
Raised $150 from 2 donations

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.