Fire at Laundromat. Smoke inhalation, clothes lost

My name is Garian Henry on May 2, 2022, I myself along with my 11 month old grandson and daughter had to be treated at the ER due to smoke inhalation from a fire at the Laundromat that was burning from my clothes in the dryer. It started with just smoking so when we tried to put it out the flames started to emerge, engulfing my clothes and causing Black smoke to fill the Laundromat. We loss our clothes to being burned up and the remaining clothes was smoked up with a smoke smell. We was tried at the hospital and my family still remain having severe sore throats, my grandbaby has a horrible cough accompanied with vomiting. My children clothes, towels was burned to ashes. The video went viral on FB. My heart is heavy but I Thank God that it wasn't a tragedy.

Donations

  • Anonymous 
    • $30 
    • 1 mo
  • Curtis Johnson 
    • $20 
    • 1 mo
Become an early supporter 

Your donation matters

GoFundMe protects your donation

We guarantee you a full refund for up to a year in the rare case that fraud occurs. See our GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.

Organizer

Garian Henry 
Organizer
Augusta, GA