I strongly believe Ashley Black is trying to silence women who have been injured by her product the FasciaBlaster by using aggressive intimidation tactics and legal threats in order to scare women into silence. To recap her activities:
1) Ashley Black is actively emailing her customers and deleting them from her main support group for the sole reason that they are a member of an alternative groups which Ashley Black has repeatedly referred to as "hate groups" in her public statements and her legal documents. Even women who say they have never commented or said anything negative about the FasciaBlaster have been deleted from the products support group.
2) Ashley Black has repeatedly legally threatened women who have spoken out about their injuries from the FasciaBlaster, including myself. Please see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfhiLSRX0Ss. She also sent me a C&D after I spoke out about my injuries... It was intended intimidate and scare me into silence but I know my rights. I know I have the right to share my honest experiences with a product so her actions had the opposite effect. Here is copy of the letter I recieved (it is two pages so click the arrow to see page two. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212923354426998&set=pcb.1424756460917620&type=3&theater
3) In the same video posted in #2, Ashley Black has admitted to being an internet troll and planting spies in our groups and even claimed her lawyer was in our groups. See video above. That is in my opinion internet trolling and internet stalking and perhaps a few other illegal activities.
4) On May 18th Ashley released a statement on her main support group and her Ashley Black Guru page accusing our group members of all sorts of allegations and tried to imply we were violating the law. In my opinion, this was a clear and direct attempt to intimidate and silence anyone who has spoken out about the FasciaBlaster. Please see the following post and draw your own conclusions about the intentions of her "public statement". https://www.facebook.com/AshleyBlackGuru/posts/1359375370818414
5) On May 19th members of the "real talk" group received a private message sent from a fake Facebook account under the name "Ryno Black" This email was a clearly intended to harass, intimidate and silence any of the members in our group who are organizing a class action against the FasciaBlaster. Please see here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211586397008363&set=a.1059915430[phone redacted]9.1618610410&type=3&theater
6) On May 26th Karen Wallace was served a lawsuit from Ashley Black. Ashley sent copies of this lawsuit to members of our groups by private message as another attempt to silence anyone who was thinking of speaking out about injuries they sustained using the FasciaBlaster. Ashley Black also posted a copy of the lawsuit on her Ashelyblackguru.com website for public view https://ashleyblackguru.com/legal.pdf Here is a copy of the private message that was sent out by Ashley Black which includes a link to the lawsuit. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212914534886515&set=gm.1423467277713205&type=3&theater In my honest opinion, the lawsuit filed against K Wallace is clear SLAPP case that was intended to silence K Wallace and others who are organizing a class action against the FasciaBlaster. Read more about SLAPP below.
7) On May 29th another public statement was issued by a company claiming to be Ashley Blacks security team. In this message horrible accusations were made against group members and members were again threatened as yet another attempt to scare people into silence. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212914109795888&set=gm.1423428787717054&type=3&theater
8 ) On June 2and a poster named "Real Truth" posted a comment on this fundraiser and I believe this another clear and calculated attempt to intimidate, harass and scare me into silence and to get me to close this fundraiser. In my opinion, the poster was either Ashley Black herself or someone very close to Ashley who knows the intimate details of this case. I am sure the 5 dollar donation is traceable and will be used to support our claim that Ashley Black is using intimidation, harassment and threats to silence anyone who shares their injuries regarding the FasciaBlaster and/or are organizing a class action lawsuit. For more information please see the post below by "Real Truth"
20 US states have an anti-SLAPP law to deal with ruthless business owners who try to censor, intimidate and silence critics. Texas has one of the strongest anti-SLAPP laws in the country.
SLAPP - A strategic lawsuit against public participation (SLAPP) is a lawsuit that is intended to censor, intimidate, and silence critics by burdening them with the cost of a legal defense until they abandon their criticism or opposition. Such lawsuits have been made illegal in many jurisdictions on the grounds that they impede freedom of speech.
The typical SLAPP plaintiff does not normally expect to win the lawsuit. The plaintiff's goals are accomplished if the defendant succumbs to fear, intimidation, mounting legal costs or simple exhaustion and abandons the criticism. In some cases, repeated frivolous litigation against a defendant may raise the cost of directors and officers liability insurance for that party, interfering with an organization's ability to operate.
 A SLAPP may also intimidate others from participating in the debate. A SLAPP is often preceded by a legal threat. For mor information please see: https://slappedintexas.com/primer/
So to address the poster called "Real Truth" The anti-SLAPP legislation was passed to protect the First Amendment and that is the purpose of this GoFundMe campaign. This campaign was created by me. I did not consult with either D Samia or K Wallace before I created this fund to help anyone who has been SLAPP'ed by Ashley Black. The accusations you made trying to imply that K Wallace started this fund to enrich herself is unfounded, untrue and uncalled for.
Furthermore, The complaint filed against D. Samia is pending and has not been proven so I have no idea if your allegations are true. He is innocent until proven guilty as far as I am concerned. I was not part of their divorce nor do I have a copy of their divorce and I am not a privileged to this information, but you obviously have insider knowledge and that makes your comments very suspect.
As of 5/27/2017 Ashley black has filed suits against:
D. Samia - Ashley Black is suing D. Samia for whistle blowing the real truth about the FasciaBlaster
K .Wallace is being sued for sharing her personal experiences with the FasciaBlaster..
Please help us raise funds to protect our rights to free speech and help cushion legal expenses for those who Ashley Black tries to silence / SLAPP.
- Deborah Goad
- Alison Wang
- Real Truth
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more