Home Explodes in Bradford Vermont

Marianne (Mickey) O'Malley, resident of Bradford, VT for the past 20 years is now homeless after her home exploded due to a gas leak. Thankfully she was away at the time, but her beloved Zippy (a Siamese cat) was not so fortunate. Her home, generations worth of mementoes and a life's work were all blown away within a second.

Mickey is known as a hard working, generous woman with a heart of gold. Living with a rare form of cancer for over 15 years, she's remained optimistic in the face of all of life's curveballs. Working multiple jobs her entire life, she's never been one to ask for help or anything to ever inconvenience anyone.

With only four days off a month, Mickey happily goes into work at the VA hospital in White River Junction and Kendall in Hanover caring for elderly Alzheimer's residents.

Any assistance helping Mickey rebuild her life would be forever appreciated. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

  • Walt Mather 
    • $25 
    • 52 mos
  • Neal Overbey 
    • $100 
    • 56 mos
  • Melissa Lizardo  
    • $100 
    • 56 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 57 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $200 
    • 58 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Patrick O'Malley 
Bradford, VT
Marianne OMalley