It is with this in mind that we have challenged ourselves to Exercise Everyday over this Half Term. That's one form of exercise or another from Monday 22nd February to Friday 2nd April. All the money we raise will go to CASY, Counselling And Support for Young People:
CASY exists to ensure the best possible mental and emotional health of children and young people throughout Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire. They work with young people aged 6 to 25 by providing a free counselling services from their offices in and around Newark. They work with young people experiencing emotional difficulties and striving to cope with issues such as anxiety, anger, self-harm and family relationship problems.
CASY are the providers of student counselling in School and are a source of comfort to numerous students... but we can do more. Donate today.
A donation of:
* £10 will help towards the cost of our ‘healthy living game’ within a school that will help young people make more informed choices in life.
* £25 will pay for a counselling session for a child.
* £50 will pay for a ‘What is Counselling’ talk that will help parents and carers understand the counselling process and it may help their child
* £100 will help pay for a parent talk to help parents and carers understand the effects of poor emotional health will have on their child
* £200 will provide a number of therapy sessions enabling a young person to understand with, and more effectively deal with, overwhelming emotions
Around 50% of mental health issues in adults started before they were aged 15. Helping children and young people develop emotional resilience is essential for laying the foundation of good mental health in later life. So any contribution you can make is very gratefully received and incredibly well used.
- Claire Spindley
- Hollie Goodwin
- Hilary Darnbrough
- Deborah Daly
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more