Keeghan Brown's Family Support Fund

We have an emergency situation
Keeghan's aortic valve that has the vegetation is unstable. The vegetation is flipping back and forth between the atria and left ventricle. If it comes off it is a stroke!  We are being emergency transported by Air Today to MUSC Charleston SC for open heart surgery.
Please pray for safety, protection, knowledge, and peace...
We are devastated, but trying to hold fast to our faith in God!
We do not know any details at all. 

He is still not completely recovered from his kidney injury so they can be re affected.Officially in the morning

By Jennifer Brown — 8 hours ago

We have an official date and time
Keeghan's surgery will be in the morning at 6:30 am
We had to wait until the last minute to find out. Very stressful! I have a terrible puking migraine to add insult to injury  I really pray that my medicine works and it's gone by morning. The chances of complications are very high due to the infection and strokes

Please keep praying

He still has pancreatitis. He already had four strokes. One retina impact. His lungs are struggling.
He is scared...
We are attempting to make arrangements for a one day notice to trip four hours from home after being in the CICU here for two weeks. 
Please share and pray! We never had an emergency like this before.
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 75 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $5 
    • 75 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 75 mos
  • Sheila Ainsworth 
    • $300 
    • 75 mos
  • sharon brown 
    • $50 
    • 75 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Rick N Linda Simpson 
Boiling Springs, SC
Jen Brown 
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more