My little sister and her husband have lost everything in a house fire that occurred on the evening of November 19th. Eric was badly burned and is currently at the burn center where he will remain for several weeks. He was able to courageously save their family dog, Bandit. Unfortunately it was too late to save anything else as the flames rapidly engulfed their home. All of their belongings and their beloved cats of 10+ years were lost in the fire. They have been left with the clothes on their backs.
We are raising funds to help purchase immediate necessities such as food, clothing and housing, and to help with hospital bills and recovery for Eric.
Please keep them in your prayers as they continue on this journey of healing that will painfully unfold as the weeks and months progress.
Thank you for taking the time to read and to help if you are able.