Entrepreneurship is the most powerful force on the planet for economic and social value creation. Entrepreneurs create amazing new opportunities for individuals, organizations, and for our society. As business owners we play a vital role in providing aspiring entrepreneurial leaders with the tools, strategies, and mindset so that they can realize their potential and be successful. We know that thinking and acting entrepreneurially is more than just an inclination. It can and should be taught. Our purpose is to show students examples of ownership and create an environment of networking and possible mentors as they move forward toward their goals.
As Director of GIS Corp, a company dedicated to providing access to capital to SME's and Chairman of Community Engagement and Entrepreneurship to BOV of NC A&T, I have been active in organizing Entrepreneurial Summit and policy position papers to congressional staffers. With an office established in Johannesburg, South Africa in December 2016 I intend to promote entrepreneurship to the local community and continue to connect with universities such as West Cape University to provide the training to start and operate a business. This includes our intent to collaboration with the Tony Elumelu Foundation which has committed $100 million to entrepreneurs.
1. Learn how entrepreneurship benefits, economics & the overall community.
2. Participate in a highly interactive, hands-on, and action-based learning experience.
3. Gain access to & knowledge from successful and early stage entrepreneurs & moderators.
4. Overcome challenges, misconceptions and limitations in the students/attendees approach to entrepreneurship and promote ownership.
5. Explore possible internship & career opportunities with the panelists &/or moderators.
6. Network with successful entrepreneurs and panelists.
We are looking to bring in the first training class in January 2018. Thus seek funding by December 15 2017. I will be on the ground personally for the operational aspects until year end 2018.
- Joe Gray
- Joe Gray
- Sarah Mitchell-Price
- Gretchen Fuller
- Clarence Best Jr
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more