As we have all seen in the press, millions of people in India need our help. Our Indian families and friends have been updating us on the dire situation in India right now...we all know someone who has been impacted or died in this crisis. A lack of infrastructure, medical equipment and supplies means that many people are struggling to survive through COVID 19. In this time of need, we have put together a fundraising team for the 'Help India Breathe" initiative. Our pledge on our road to £100k is simple;
1. Provide Oxygen: Acquire and coordinate distribution of vital oxygen generating and distribution equipment to help hospitals and health care facilities provide Oxygen to the patients.
2. Reach Rural Areas: Whilst major cities are struggling it's the rural areas that are being impacted the most where they have no access to any treatment. We have a reliable and trusted network in India, that can handle the distribution of the supplies we will ship to India. Our aim is to work with a number of smaller NGO's across cities who are on the ground to provide what is necessary.
3. Equipment Sourced from UK: We will be using your donations to purchase & send oxygen from the UK direct to where it's needed ...no red tape, storage or waiting for supplies to be distributed. Our aim is to deploy to those who need it NOW.
4. No Administration charges: All your donations will be directly used to fund purchases to buy equipment and sent to where it is needed the most.
5. Transparency: We will provide you with regular updates as to where and how your donations are making an impact as well as who we are working with on the ground.
We humbly request any funds you can provide, and to share this initiative to as many people as possible to help us on our road to our 100k target.
- Callum McFaul
- CV Jones
- Vips & Neha Desai
- Lucelle Simms
Fundraising team (5)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more