2018 Operational Costs/Printing
Endurance Sports & Fitness Magazine (ES&F) started out as a small publication to help raise awareness for all athletes and "athletes to be," who were interested in endurance and ultra racing events.
Through the years, the publication morphed into a much beloved magazine supported by athletes, coaches, race directors and others, who wanted to share inspiring stories, news, and tips on everything from coaching best practices, the mental aspects of training for endurance running, cycling and swimming, as well as in-person accounts of racing and other endeavors.
ES&F is a contributor-supported magazine produced to showcase the thousands of talented and determined athletes who are doing amazing things for themselves and their community. Many of our athletes raise awareness for other causes. They take weeks off at a time to complete some of the most difficult races and competitions around the world to raise money for others. They are spending their time and resources in the hopes of saving a life or making someone else's financial suffering less so.
I've been publishing this magazine for the benefit of the endurance community for 8 years, but now I need your help. In order for us to grow, I need to raise funds for printing, photographers' fees, writers and my editor.
I don't take a salary or payment in any way for publishing this magazine, but the costs to do business increase each year.
We hope we can garner support to help us grow and maintain our operating costs for 2018.
Remember, no donation is too small! With all my thousands of followers, if everyone gave $1 we would make our quota!
Here is where your money goes should you decide to donate (annual costs)
1. Editing and Quality Control: $3,500-$4,000
2. Design program-related materials - $240
3. Shopify - $360
4. Fulfillment and Postage - $1,500 and growing
5. Web upgrades and maintenance - $500
6. Other ancillary costs such as additional design serivces, photography costs and writing costs for contributors.
NOTE: This list does not include equipment, mileage, coaching and injury consulting services for athletes, cell phone costs and fees, magazine design services (which I do myself)
Please donate...or subscribe by visiting www.ShopEnduranceSportsandFitness.com.
- $10 donors get a digital subscription to the magazine
- $20 donors will get a print version of our next issue
- $56 donors will get one year of the print version of ES&F or six issues
- $100 donors can place a full-page 4-color advertisement in any future issue in 2018
- $500 donors can place a full-page 4-color advertisement in all 6 issues AND get releases sent via our ES&F Newswire
To learn more about the magazine, visit www.EnduranceSportsandFitness.com.