Emergency relief from fire

As some of you may know, Cathy and her family lost their Aldergrove home last night due to a fire. Cathy's husband suffered serious burns and was sent to the VHG burn unit to receive medical care. Cathy was admitted for smoke inhalation but has since been  released, fortunately the children were unharmed. Sadly the family lost their two dogs.

We have set up this page to give their family, friends and colleagues an opportunity to donate money as they lost everything in the fire and will need some  assistance to start the rebuilding process.
  • Michelle Copland 
    • 50 $ 
    • 49 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • 200 $ 
    • 49 mos
  • Adam Collins 
    • 200 $ 
    • 50 mos
  • Lindsay Friesen 
    • 200 $ 
    • 50 mos
  • Shannon Sawchuk 
    • 500 $ 
    • 50 mos
See all

Organizer

Cathy McLean 
Organizer
Aldergrove, BC
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more