This is all part of a newly launched Olympic Development Program that aims to develop U17(Under 17) athletes to compete at
future U19 World Championships and to be a part of the US team that will dominate the medal stand at the Olympic Games hosted by the United States in 2028.
Some of the benefits of this amazing opportunity include:
1.Development as an athlete. The opportunity to train and socialize with the best athletes in my age group.
2. Curriculum-driven quality instruction from USRowing certified coaches.
3. Quality competition. The ODP Summer Cup will bring together the top U17 rowers in the country.
4. Exposure to regional and national team coaches.
5. The opportunity to represent the NW region in competition.
6. Exposure to college coaches who will be invited to the ODP Summer Cup.
Camp starts on June 14th in Ashland, OR. As part of this month long opportunity I will also travel to Sarasota, FL to compete in the programs Summer Cup representing the Northwest.
Thank you so much for consideration to help me afford to attend this once in a lifetime event!
DonationsSee top donations
- Rowing Hands
- Nicole Kimzey
- Naomi Davidson
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more