Puckett House Fire

On Wednesday night, Rae, Chase, and Jack Puckett were involved in a house fire. Aron - thankfully, was out of town working in Oklahoma. Gratefully, their family and animals are safe - but they lost 90 percent of their possessions due to fire, smoke, and water damage plus a home that had so many memories.

With the Holidays approaching we are trying to do anything we can to soften the financial and emotional blow this has been to the family.

We understand that Covid is affecting us all in challenging ways, finances included- So any contributions are deeply appreciated. 

Thank you for helping our dear Puckett family!



 See top
  • Brent Zimiga 
    • $500 
    • 17 d
  • Corten Dobesh 
    • $100 
    • 18 d
  • Amanda Tohme 
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
  • Cody Loftus 
    • $100 
    • 1 mo
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Torrie Owens 
Rapid City, SD
Raeahna Puckett 
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more