I never thought I’d start a goFund me. Ever. But life has put me at a crossroad, and here I am.
My sweet and handsome one and a half year old Thomas stopped eating all the sudden. A few days passed and we took him to see the emergency vet. They found fluid in his intestines and suspect he has a disease called FIP.
This disease is very rare and takes its victims quickly. There is nothing vets can do. There are however, companies with medications and success stories.
I am sorry if my writing is all over the place, but this is hard to write. The clinical treatment is very expensive and outside of what I can Afford. A 10 day supply can cost $750 or more depending on weight, and he would need to do the treatment for 85 days. The dosage goes up as his weight goes up, as does the price.
This is Tommy’s only fighting chance, and I have to act fast as his life depends on it.
Anything helps, prayers and sharing this could help more than you know.
I know some people will think that I should Just put him down, or let him go, but he isn’t even 2 years old. He has been light in dark times for us. He brings joy with his happy disposition and is pure love. I can’t let him go without a fight.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you for your support.
Stephanie, Joey, and GiGi Morenzi
- Anna Smirnova
- Catherine Haase