Nature Escapes Eco Tours

Dear Friends & Family,

I'm trying to raise $6,322 to formally start "Nature Escapes Eco Tours". These are the minimum funds needed to start the business & would go towards:

- $1,200 insurance
- $1,200 Miami-Dade County Permit
- $850 Big Cypress National Preserve Permit
- $550 Everglades National Park Permit
- $2,522 equipment (binocs, bikes & bike trailer)

I'm not asking you to donate to me, but rather to consider helping with a donation of $10 - $40 (or more), which can be used towards a trip/tour for a year. The 5 options to help are:

1) $10 donation (advance notice of trips/tours)

2) $25 (priority space on any trip of 8-12 people)

3) $40 donation (guaranteed space on specialty trips with 6 person max)

4) $250-$400 donation (custom day trip)

5) If you just want to help me show people the beauty & wonder of south Florida, while simultaneously lowering their blood pressure, which contributes to world peace, then I gratefully accept your generosity.

Trip Pricing:
$20 - $50 group trips
$50 - $125 small group/specialty tours
$250 - $400 private day trip for 1-2 persons

Tours: hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, full moon paddles & bike rides, etc.

Specialty Tours: fossiling, wildlife (bobcat, bear, wild flamingos, etc.) & South Florida SAFARI wildlife tours for 3 monkey species, blue & gold macaws, & strange exotics from 6 continents.

Kickstarter campaigns only have a 40% success rate and in the case of the other 60%, all funds are retained by Kickstarter.  IndiGoGo only charges a 4% fee, but 90% of their campaigns do not reach their funding goals, in which case the fee increases to 9%. While I do not like the name "GoFundMe" because it sounds presumptuous (I'd support GoFundMePLEASE :)), they do not penalize you for not reaching your goal and only charge 5%. If you are able to contribute via snail mail, you can reach me at 739 NE 121 St. N Miami FL 33161.

I love nature and have been taking small and large groups into the south Florida wilderness for years. This is a dream of mine and I thank you for helping in any way that you can. Even $10 helps (if all my Facebook friends gave $10 that would be $20K, but we know that's not realistic).

There are many wonderful causes vying for your attention & time. I hope you are able to support all of the ones that are near & dear to your heart. Thank you for also considering a small donation towards a future trip with me at Nature Escapes Eco Tours.

Thank you for being my friend, for reading this far :) & considering a donation of any amount.

Christopher

 GoFundMe Guarantee

Only donations on our platform are protected by the GoFundMe Guarantee.

  • Bill and Claudia Dishong 
    • $20 
    • 72 mos
  • Bill and Claudia Dishong 
    • $20 
    • 73 mos
  • Bill and Claudia Dishong 
    • $20 
    • 74 mos
  • Bill and Claudia Dishong 
    • $20 
    • 75 mos
  • Bill and Claudia Dishong 
    • $20 
    • 76 mos
See all

Organizer

Christopher Scott Boykin 
Organizer
Miami, FL
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more