Duncan and Emma are running the Brighton Half Marathon to help raise awareness and money for the Addington Fund (for which Emma is a Trustee), an incredible charity supporting farming and rural communities. Every penny will help! Thank you in advance for your contribution to this tremendous cause.
Addington Fund supports primarily in the following ways:
• Disaster Relief if someone's farm is severely impacted by adverse weather and certain animal disease outbreaks.
• Retirement Homes for retiring farmers.
• Affordable Houses to keep agriculturalists and rural workers in their chosen location.
• Farmworker Grants for active or retired farmworkers on low incomes.
• Young Entrants Scheme to help and encourage first-generation talent into the farming industry.
For more information about the Addington Fund visit www.addingtonfund.org.uk
Registered charity number 1097092