At this point, we are still reviewing treatment options and procedures. We have decided to continue with a neurosurgery to do a biopsy of the tumor and possible partial resection of the left side since it is the larger side, which is not a guarantee until they get into her brain. This will take place on 11/13/17. This surgery will give a definitive answer as to what we are looking at for the future and if it is better or worse than we thought.
Due to the sudden and extreme nature of the circumstances, any and all monetary assistance to help facilitate testing, treatment, and potential comfort measures should they be taken would be greatly appreciated.
We thank anyone and everyone who can help.
Thank you and God bless.
DonationsSee top donations
- Robert Lancaster
- Lauren Moon
- Christy Teague
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more