House Fire Recovery

Hello everyone,

On July 15th, 2017 the house that me and my two roommates, Grant and Will, were renting went up in flames due to an electrical fire in the bathroom. Grant and I lost everything that we had. We had just finished moving everything on the 14th, left for a family friends wedding, only to come back to everything we owned being destroyed.

The real kicker is this, we thought we had insurance and we were both covered. However, it turns out that our insurance agent neglected to inform me that Grant and Will's names were never added to the policy despite me telling them that I had never set up a policy before due to this being the first home I have ever rented.

Long story short, Grant has lost everything and insurance has no intention to help him in the slightest. He lost his laptop, bed, clothing, printer, bass guitar, and every pair of shoes that he owned.

Even the slightest donation will help. Thank you.




Donations

 See top
  • Henry Catalano 
    • $50 
    • 43 mos
  • Juhi Pathak 
    • $15 
    • 43 mos
  • Lindsey Bailey 
    • $10 
    • 43 mos
  • Cereal Arsonist 
    • $30 
    • 43 mos
  • Anna Montanari 
    • $15 
    • 43 mos
See all

Organizer

Emilee A. Gray 
Organizer
Huntsville, AL
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more