Friday February 23, 2018 around 5-6 am there was an explosion at her home due to a gas leak that has been an ongoing issue in Michelle's neighborhood. Unfortunately, her house was the third house to explode in one week.
As a result, Michellita's mom and dad: Maria Rogers, uncle, her brother: Donnie Rogers and grandmother: Amparo injuries and where all taken to the hospital. Unfortunately, Michellita's injuries were fatal. Linda Michellita had just turned 12 years old on Januray 31st. Michellita was in the 6th grade and was a bundle of joy. She gave love to everyone that would cross her path. She was outspoken and loved cheerleading.
In addition to the fatality, the house was completely destroyed and has left us heart broken and displaced. My family has lost everything. My family and I would really appreciate any help that you are willing to give. The funds will go to Michellita’s funeral, family's medical bills as well as any other expenses. The family is without basic necessities and would greatly appreciate any donations and prayers. May God multiple all the blessing everyone has hepled my family with.