4
4

Pre-Order Now $40! Will be ready for September!

$40 of $6,000 goal

Raised by 1 person in 18 days
Chapter 14

The true secret to immortality is in VIBRATION! All things are created from vibration and frequency and the highest known object within the universe is a star.

This meditation (Included near the end of this book).. It will not happen overnight as it requires persistence. It could take between 1 to 2 years to achieve successful healing throughout your whole body. 

What this meditation does… It physically tells your system (body) to increase the amount of energy within your mitochondria which causes an effect that your quarks within your atoms to increase in vibration and frequency which recharges your cells.

When you do the meditation long enough, you will begin to see its results and you will begin to heal! You will begin to notice physical changes in your appearance. Your wrinkles will begin to slow its damage. Your skin will retract back to its elasticity and your flaps of skin will retract back to normal. Allot of things will happen including your melanocytes which give color to your hair. This will allow your hair to re-grow its natural color. If you have grey hair, your hair color will begin to return after about a year to two years as it takes about a year for your hair to go through a full cycle.

The DHT system is caused by an enzyme called 5-AR (5 Alpha-Reductase) which applies to both women and men. It is an enzyme that converts testosterone into DHT which acts like hydrochloric acid on your hair follicles and causes your hair to fall out. All of these elements cause you to age when you are deficient in certain things. When your vibration is too low, those mitochondria within your cells are not charged. You’re not producing enough Hyaluronic Acid, vitamins, collagen and proteins that come from elevated quark levels in your atoms.

Hyaluronic Acid is responsible for 100% of the collagen production in your body. Your eyes are made of 90% collagen. The vitreous humor also within your eyes is created from HA. Without these things, your eyes would begin to degrade without Hyaluronic Acid producing collagen; because collagen is a direct result of Hyaluronic Acid. Your vitreous humor within your eyes will not recycle. You will begin to develop particulates in your eyes and develop cataracts.

After a very long period of time, the pressure in your eyes will begin to lessen and your eyes will become oblong. Your vision will change and this is just one example of how not raising your vibration through meditation over a long period of time will effect one part of your body. Your entire body is made of 90% collagen and you have the other 10% which are the fluids within your spinal column and between your joints. The vitamins and proteins that your cells produce in addition to Hyaluronic Acid and collagen are also directly responsible for cartilage production as well.


 

Paul (Aka: Kah-Len)
+ Read More

$40 of $6,000 goal

Raised by 1 person in 18 days
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
   Connect
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
$40
martin hammer
4 days ago
or
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a $5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.