She was hit by a car on Monday October 7 and her pelvis is fractured in 3 places. After a sleepless night and many consultations, the only route, besides putting her down, is to take her to University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Animal Hospital for surgery.
The surgery is around $7,000 and in the most appropriate way possible, it really sucks that money has to be a deciding factor. If we can figure out a way to gather up $7,000 in the next 24 hours then Kitty can be taken to U of I and get all fixed up.
I know there are a lot of people out there that hate cats and claim to be "allergic", but this cat right here is the best one in the whole world.
Please help get Kitty back to chasing bunnies and let us cuddle her for even just a few more years.
And if you need even more reasons here's a list:
1. She can talk. Seriously she can. Not actually english, but she is very chatty. Lots of meow this and meow that all day long.
2. She knows how to open doors.
3. She lays outside on warm, sunny days and says hi to all the Amazon and UPS workers.
4. She can push her water bowl from one side of the kitchen to the other. Pretty impressive if you ask me.
5. During the school year, she lays at the end of the driveway and greets all the kids as they get off the bus. She is very very friendly despite her occasional killing sprees.
6. She will cuddle you when you're sad. We just have to make sure that there is a heating pad on or the sun is shining in on the bed because she likes to be warm.
7. She loves marshmallows. Truly could eat marshmallows all day long. Any kind of sweets actually.
8. She is funny. If she was a human, she would be a deadpan comedian who made jokes about sleeping in and not taking care of lifes responsibilities.
9. She always gives it to ya straight. You're being mean, well...she will definitely bite you, sorry about it.
10. We love her more than anything in this world and we are not ready to give up on her yet and she is definitely not ready yet either. You should she her right now...just chillin in a laundry basket trying to figure out how to get out.
So basically just please help us get her out of this laundry basket. 2020 sucks, don't let it take our best friend.
DonationsSee top donations
- Sally Sadlo
- Julia Derden
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more