DogLog is a pet care app to track and coordinate all aspects of your pets’ life, activities, and health.
Our mission is to serve as the pets’ voice, ensuring you have the data needed to keep your pets healthy & happy.
My family always considered our labradoodle, Joy, a true member of the family and we worked very hard to ensure she had the best and most healthy life possible.
As our lives got more busy, we realized we had a difficult time keeping track of Joy's daily activities. We found ourselves always asking each other "Did you feed Joy already?" and "Did Joy get walked recently?" After attempting to manage this through calls, texts, and post-it notes, we decided to develop DogLog to help us keep track of Joy's activities and health as best as possible.
DogLog helps pet caregivers ensure their pets’ needs are consistently met while monitoring their health over time.
Since launching, DogLog has been downloaded over 50,000 times and we are working on growing and improving the app further so it can help as many pets and their owners as possible.
How DogLog Works:
To use DogLog, you create a pack with all of the pets and the people that take care of them. Any time someone does an activity with their pets, they log it and DogLog notifies pack members that their pet is being taken care of.
Users can also add photos, create reminders, understand trends, and create a pet profile to ensure all important information about their pets can be found in one easy place.
The app is completely customizable so each pet parent can track what is important for them.
Common Use-cases for using DogLog:
1) Training puppies and keeping track of their vaccines and weight as they grow up.
2) Coordinate all of your pet’s activities with your fellow pet caretakers.
3) Track medicines, treatments, and symptoms for sick or elderly pets.
4) Analyze your pet’s data to understand trends and best practices.
5) Share data and instructions with your vet or dog sitters/walkers
Our Vision for DogLog:
1) Our vision for DogLog is to eliminate all collaboration challenges between pet parents.
2) Pet parents will also be able to better communicate with their pet service providers, like vets and dog walkers, by easily being able to share data and activities.
3) DogLog will serve as an online pet community for people to discuss topics related to animals.
4) And lastly, DogLog will focus on improving health by alerting about atypical behavior and health changes.
How the funds will be used:
75% of the funds go towards funding additional feature development to improve the app.
25% of the funds go towards marketing campaigns.
Other than the donations from our great users, DogLog has been completely self-funded by our dog-loving family.
1) Is FREE
2) Available for iOS and Android
3) Over 50,000 downloads and growing daily
4) Ratings of 4.3 on the App Store and 3.7 on Google Play
App Store: https://goo.gl/EWhQrF
Google Play: https://goo.gl/6ew66G