Dog Rescued from Fire

The dog named Angel was rescued by firefighters when the mobile home she lived in caught fire. Angel was barely breathing when she was brought out. EMS Crews attended to her. Angel suffered from severe smoke inhalation and is currently under care at the local Animal Hospital. These funds will help pay for her medical treatment. Thanks for considering donating to help Angel. Money received will be given to the Animal Hospital directly. Danielle Meyer- VonBank EMS Chief, Poe Volunteer Fire Department, Fort Wayne Indiana http://wane.com/2015/02/07/firefighters-battle-blaze-in-southern-fort-wayne/
  • Amber Mays 
    • $20 
    • 82 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 83 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 83 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $40 
    • 83 mos
  • Mark & Anne Dennis 
    • $100 
    • 83 mos
See all

Organizer

Poe Fire Department 
Organizer
Fort Wayne, IN
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more