I just found out that my Sister (Beth Glass) lost everything to a fire on Tuesday January 24th, 2018. The refrigerator in her trailer malfunctioned while she was sleeping. Luckily, her smoke alarm saved her life. She was able to escape with her dog Oreo before the trailer was totally engulfed in fire. She is thankful to have escaped with her life. She is in desparate need of money for a new place to live. She was living in a small trailer in OKC near the Zoo. She is a brilliant artist and crafts person. She works remodeling contract jobs around the OKC area. Please send her job referals or donate money if you can spare some. All proceeds will go to help her rebuild her life.