Kona is a two year old husky who is a therapy dog for my daughter Melissa who just had her third chiari brain surgery. Our medical bills for our daughter are incredible. This morning our sweet Kona ate mentos gum which contains a substance call xylitol which is highly toxic to dogs - my daughter found her very early this morning having a seizure. She is currently at the vet fighting to survive. So far her medical bill is $1,885 with an additional $689 a night. Any donation helps and would be greatly appreciated. We are all praying for Kona in hopes that she makes a speedy recovery.