Devostated by house fire

Early hours of the morning on the 16/12/19 my kids father's house, our family home caught fire due to an electrical fault and he lost everything! Only Belo gings he has left are the clothes on his back. I have created this GoFundMe in hopes to fundraise something for him to get him some sort of  accommodation as he is on disability pention and lives fortnight to fortnight. We have been through a flood in 2009 and lost all our Belongings but a house fire is much more devostating. This is such a tragic time for him and our family, my heart breaks for him any donations will be greatly appreciated.

Donations

  • Cale Anderson 
    • 30 $ 
    • 6 mos
  • Bligh Courtney 
    • 50 $ 
    • 6 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • 100 $ 
    • 6 mos
  • Nick Brook 
    • 50 $ 
    • 6 mos
  • Shahnee Wilson 
    • 50 $ 
    • 6 mos
See all

Organizer

Samantha Meehan 
Organizer
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more