Destroyed House in a Tragic Fire

Yesterday, whilst my daughter and pet dog were inside the house, a fire emerged in the kitchen, causing almost the whole house to go up in flames.

My husband was picking me up from work when my daughter rang me from inside the house, saying the house was completely wrenched in smoke. We rushed back, my husband ran inside to get our daughter who was trapped inside her room and we then witnessed our own house burning out before our eyes. 


We have lost almost all our belongings and the state of our house is devastating.




The worst part is we are not covered insurance wise and will need to find all of the money ourselves in order to pay for the repairs. Any help would be genuinely appreciated as we're still in shock. I would like to thank all of the local community for offering to help out any way that you can. This post has been organised by my son. Thank you all.

  • Linda Unsworth 
    • £20 
    • 16 mos
  • Jane Hobson 
    • £10 
    • 16 mos
  • Diane Burrow 
    • £100 
    • 16 mos
  • Ian Bosson 
    • £50 
    • 16 mos
  • Michelle Worthington 
    • £85 
    • 16 mos
See all

Organizer

Lorraine Murphy 
Organizer
Heywood, North West England, United Kingdom