From Our Heart to Denise Trafton's

Our friend, Denise Trafton, found out in August 2014 that she has a congenital heart defect. She was born with this abnormality. It needs to be removed to allow her heart to function properly. It is called a subaortic membrane. She will be having surgery in either April or May to remove the membrane to allow her heart to repair itself. If not removed, it will lead to heart failure.

Like many of us, she has insurance at work, but it does not come close to covering the cost of the operation. She will also have time out of work and other various expenses such as going back and forth to Boston, etc.  Her insurance will pay 80%, leaving her with 20% to pay, plus a $5000 deductible.  So, it would be great if we could all come together to help our great friend Denise and her family during this difficult time.

We have set the goal at $5000, even though much more than this will be needed. But we want to stress that no gift is too small. Even if you can just afford $1.00, it will be very much appreciated.

Chrissie Henner and Alice Greenleaf are heading up this GoFundMe campaign and if you have any questions you can contact either Chrissie or Pudgy (Alice) (info below).  There were a couple ways to donate.  The easiest way is to donate on this website.  If you would rather mail a check, make the check payable to Denise Trafton's Medical Fund and mail to
    Denise Trafton's Medical Fund
    c/o Chrissie Henner
    P.O. Box 65
    Milton, NH  03851

If you have any questions, please email Alice (Pudgy) at [email redacted] or call [phone redacted].  

Prayers for Denise are welcome. We are hoping that you will “open your heart to help heal hers”. Thanks so much, Chrissie and Pudgy (Alice)


Donations

 See top
  • Dianna White-Burkle 
    • $50 
    • 66 mos
  • KATHY BRETON 
    • $25 
    • 66 mos
  • JillBeth Hauser-Skidds 
    • $50 
    • 70 mos
  • Jerry Hauser 
    • $100 
    • 70 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 71 mos
See all

Organizer

Alice May Henner Greenleaf 
Organizer
Milton, NH
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more