August 25 Note: It has come to our attention that a call to boycott GoFundMe.com has been made because of GoFundMe.com's hosting the accounts for contributions to Darren Wilson – the cop who killed Michael Brown. We want you to know that we set this page up for the “Urgent Call 2 Action: Come 2 Ferguson” before this boycott was called.
* * *
If the police murder of Michael Brown, and now the second assassination of his character in the media, is just too much for you to take…
If the illegitimate police state response to the protests infuriates and alarms you and you don’t want to just accept this as “the way it is”…
If you are inspired that those who have been demonized and despised for years have now stood up and begun to raise their sights, and along with many, many people from all walks of life, have courageously stood their ground…
If you want a world without the endless chain of murders of Black and Brown youth by a system which has no place, no future for them…
If you want to see the cop who killed Michael Brown charged NOW…
Then come to Ferguson this weekend.
Be there to witness!
Be there to protest!
Be there to stand in solidarity with those who have stood up!
We say NO MORE!
And as we fight for justice in the case of Michael Brown, get ready for the October Month of Resistance to Mass Incarceration, Police Terror, Repression, and the Criminalization of a Generation.
• Fr. Luis Barrios – Professor, John Jay College of Criminal
Justice*, New York, NY
• Jesse Díaz, Jr.
• Noche Díaz – New York City Revolution Club, Stop Mass
• Carl Dix - Revolutionary Communist Party, co-founder of Stop
Mass Incarceration Network
• Collette Flanagan – Founder of Mothers Against Police Brutality,
• Gregory Koger - revolutionary communist & former prisoner who
spent many years in solitary confinement
• Nicholas Heyward, Sr. - Parents Against Police Brutality, father
of Nicholas Heyward, Jr. killed by NYPD in 1994
• Rev. Jerome McCorry – The Adam Project, Dayton, OH
• Freddie J McGee - Father of Freddie Latice Wilson, shot 18
times by Chicago police with his hands up in 2007
• Travis Morales - Stop Mass Incarceration Network-NYC
• Efia Nwangaza - Malcolm X Center, Greenville,
• Gloria Pinex - mother of Darius Pinex who was murdered by
Chicago police in 2011 in a routine traffic stop with his hands
• Rev. Frank Wulf, Pastor, USC United University Church, Los
• Juanita Young - Parents Against Police Brutality, Mother of
Malcolm Ferguson killed by NYPD in 200
• Pamela Fields, son Donte Jordan killed by Long Beach Police
2013; nephew Dante Parker killed by Victorville Police August
• Kamilah Moore, 2[phone redacted] Chair of Afrikan Student Union, UCLA
• Dyna Vargas, Burque Media, Albuquerque, NM
- D'andre SMINBA
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more