Early Friday morning a horrific electrical fire broke out while everyone slept. Had it not been for the 6 month old baby crying no one would have known considering the rental company had no working smoke alarms.
Once Bj (dad) and Crystal (mom) realized what was happening they spring to action. They were able to get the baby out safely while heat so hot punted their hair off.
Bj dad tried to go back in as his son and daughter were both trapped up stairs. Bri, she 10, acted quickly and bravely as she risked her life to get her brother out of his room before it was over taken with fire. She remembered what she was thought to break the window and jump off the roof if you have to.
now that they had made it to the roof they had to jump into Crystal's arms to safety as he hair was literally burning off of her head. In catching the kids as heroic as that was she has suffer MAJOR injuries. She has been flown to UVA with a broken back and will be in the hospital for some time. She has an extremely long road to recovery!
I will update periodically but anything helps! We have taken them in but they have absolutely nothing at all.
I want to thank everyone also for the prayers as our family goes through this hard time.