How quickly life changes....
Enjoying a quiet evening in their home after a wonderful day of adventure, last night at about 9:00pm, they heard an explosion from garage wherein house filled with thick smoke.
David, Edie, Daughter Aria, 3 dogs and one kitty, escaped and are ok. David went back to save Brody from the garage and suffered major smoke inhalation and damage to his throat and lungs. David was taken to ICU at Harborview Medical Center. Doctors pumped the smoke out of his lungs throughout the night and still doing tests to know the extent of the damage.
Family pets are at the vet hospital and doing okay. Brody has been cleared to leave (John & Kelly Wheeler, family friends, will be caring for him at their home).
The garage is a complete loss with all personal items in the garage along with vehicle damage, to include unknown amount of smoke damage in the home as well. The family is displaced for now. Your help and prayers are needed. We would like to raise funds to aid in the out of pocket medical expenses incurred for both David and family pets, and also to help with being displaced as we don't know the full extent of the damage to the house yet. We are incredibly relieved and thankful everyone is safe.
Your help is greatly appreciated. Any amount you can offer will help.
We love the Mazzarella Family.
Please visit Facebook sites for up to date information:
WE LOVE OUR SAINT BERNARDS
DonationsSee top donations
- MiChele Fisher
- Maria Webster
- Lauren McCord
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more