One round of chemotherapy can last 6-9 months. Let's make sure they have what they need to feel safe, secure and comfortable. The treatment takes its toll on every aspect of your life. It can be hard to work full-time when you are being pumped full of chemotherapy drugs, and Comcast probably gave Dave cancer so they won't care why a bill might be late.
This fund is for Dave and Sharon to use at their sole discretion. All donations will be turned over to Dave and Sharon. Any funds that remain after Dave is in remission will be donated to a cancer research fund of Dave and Sharon's choosing.
Your donation will cover things such as:
• Expected medical bills and deductibles
• Work days that Dave is going to miss, treatment and otherwise
• CCCF: Cancer & Chemo Comfort Food (its sort of like being pregnant, but with cancer)
• Transportation to and from treatment for Dave and Sharon
• Financial cushion for Dave and Sharon so that they don’t feel like the capitalist juggeranut will chew them up and spit them out if they just need to take a day off and vomit together.
Don't know how much to donate? Here are some ideas!
- Jen and Trevor Houser
- Jen Lavigne (Todd)
- Riley swift
- Katie Dow
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more