Daryn Allen and Family Fundraiser

(2/1/18 Update) 

All -

For everyone that has helped by giving their time, energy or finances through Daryn's journey in 2017 and into 2018...THANK YOU!!  This past summer's event was truly amazing and it was humbling to see how a community can come together to support one of its own.

With that said, we are humbly asking for one last push of support, now more than ever, as they continue to move tho a path of healing Daryn and eliminating the cancer from his body.

After working through conventional cancer treatements, they have made the decision to look at all the options available to them in the U.S.  With that said, Daryn will be attending an alternative clinic in Reno, NV on Monday for the next five weeks.  There is great excitement about the success rates and opportunity for healing with this treatment, but it comes at a cost.

Also, unfortunately their insurance will not cover this treatment plan. From everyone's wonderful assistance they are able to fund a good portion of the cost, but there's still work to be done.  They will need to raise an additional $30,000 (treatment, living and travel expenses, etc). 

We are all thankful for you all and together, we can hit our goal to fully support this major step towards restored health for Daryn!!

- Per the Allens "We are so hopeful and confident in God’s healing and that this is the next step God is calling us to to carry out and restore Daryn to full health and to walk out God’s plan and calling on his life. ❤️❤️❤️

Love you guys so much. So thankful for you all."
Thanks for visiting this page and supporting the Allens.  Their family has been a big part of the Mount Horeb community for many years and it’s time we rally together to help them through the challenge that Daryn is facing this summer.

This winter, they received news that Daryn had testicular cancer and it had spread to various areas in his body. A tough fight was ahead. After surgery and a couple months of chemotherapy, and with his amazing strength and courage, he was able to temporarily kick it to the curb.

Unfortunately, in early June, at a routine check-up, some new cancer spots were discovered. With this news, he is facing another tough fight through the summer. This will entail chemotherapy and stem-cell therapy.

With many factors unknown, it will most certainly cause time, energy and financial challenges. There will be many appointments, car rides, hospitals visits/stays and financial obligations to be met.

With that said, any and all donations are greatly appreciated to assist in them in their fight.

Also, there will be a fundraiser/benefit on August 27th at Norsk Golf Club in Mt. Horeb, WI.  It will run from 3-7pm.  If able, please come and show your support.

Let's rally together to help them defeat cancer for good this summer!!

  • Tim&Becki O 
    • $100 
    • 54 mos
  • BETH Cantwell 
    • $200 
    • 54 mos
  • Lisa Toay  
    • $10 
    • 54 mos
  • Katy & Ben Hager 
    • $100 
    • 54 mos
  • María Sarasvati 
    • $50 
    • 54 mos
See all


Pete Schmitt 
Mount Horeb, WI