Danbury Family Home Fire Loss




Monday, March 5 was an ordinary day. However for the Shabaz-Williams family it was far from ordinary, as they had a devastating fire in their home. The fire started as a result of a Science experiment, part of a home school program and it went terribly wrong. Thankfully everyone is safe and uninjured.. All of their belongings were lost in this fire except the clothes on their back. Now they are displaced and forced to start all over again from scratch. It is going to be many months of reconstruction before they will be able to return back home.

Please donate so this lovely family can get their lives put back together as quickly as possible. The Shabaz-Williams family have been there countless times for everyone. Now I ask that as a community we all pull together and donate and give back to a family that is going through such a tragedy. Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated.

Donations

 See top
  • Brian Bakalar 
    • $280 
    • 36 mos
  • Karen Foster 
    • $50 
    • 37 mos
  • Tanaisha Brisbon 
    • $15 
    • 37 mos
  • Julie Posmantier 
    • $50 
    • 37 mos
  • Family Friend 
    • $100 
    • 37 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Christine Kennedey 
Organizer
Danbury, CT
Basheer Shabazz-Williams 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more