Dan Walo - Home Lost In Fire

Devastating New Years Fire
Claims Everything For Our Friend, Dan Walo

Early this morning, January 1st 2018, the first day of a brand New Year, our dear friend Dan Walo was the victim of a devastating house fire in Norway, Maine . His home of almost 25 years was completely destroyed.

Most importantly, Dan is safe and uninjured, as is his beloved dog Otis. Unfortunately, Dan did not have insurance and has no source of funds to rebuild. He not only lost the roof over his head but lost 38 years of artwork and irreplaceable sentimental belongings including what could only be called a Greatful Dead historical museum and archive.

Dan is literally starting from scratch with nothing. The fire claimed everything but the literal clothes on his back. Prayers during this time are needed and please help by making a donation, no amount is too small! The funds raised will be used for immediate needs and to help Dan rebuild.

Dan is an amazing individual and a friend to so many! Every little bit helps. Lets get him back on his feet as soon as possible. Help spread the word and share this with everyone you can.

Donations

 See top
  • Holly Taylor 
    • $50 
    • 37 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $5 
    • 38 mos
  • Russ Murley 
    • $100 
    • 39 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 39 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Jodi L Murphy 
Organizer
Norway, ME
Dan Walo 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more