Dear friends, co-workers, and community,
The most unfortunate disaster happened last night to our friends, Dan and CK. Their house caught fire and destroyed most of their beautiful home in North Salt Lake. What wasn't ruined by the fire, it was damaged by the water. It was a truly a horrific scene to watch. Everything they worked so hard for was disappearing right in front of their eyes in just a few minutes. Luckily, Dan, CK and their two doggies (Ana and Yogi) got out of the house in time and are safe and unharmed. This account is set up to help them get through the next few weeks, help them to get back on their feet and start re-building their life over again.
Please donate what you can, anything helps when you have nothing.
Here is the new's coverage:
DonationsSee top donations
- Laura Aase
- Arnold Diaz
- KBR KBR
- Seth Keeton
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more