Art Residency in Champagne, France

Cynthia McCusker (http://cynthiamccusker.com/) recently applied and was accepted to be an artist in residence at CAMAC in Marnay-sur-Seine, in the region of Champagne, France! Her residency is an incredible opportunity to create on site during a one month residency in the summer of 2015. Being fully immersed in the French culture, she will live at the residency during this time and create alongside fellow artists from around the world.

Less than 10% of applicants who apply for this residency are accepted and Cynthia is honored to be one of these artists. CAMAC (http://www.camac.org/), has awarded Cynthia a 20% scholarship for the fees (for room, board, and studio space), for which she is very grateful. The remaining 80% of the fee, transportation costs, and required art materials are not covered. She needs your help! 

Please help Cynthia grow professionally by creating a body of work over a course of one month, while living and working in France. She will express her gratitude with a thank you note to each sponsor. Any amount is appreciated. Those who are able to give $50 or more will also receive a gift (see details in "reward levels".)

All sponsors will be invited to Cynthia's opening receptions and events. Sponsors donating $150 or more will have the opportunity to select a piece of Cynthia's original art (during a visit to her art studio in New York, or from her website) for their own personal collections. Size of art will correspond with the contribution made (please see "reward levels" for details.) Sponsors at the "Violette" level will communicate directly with Cynthia (in her studio in New York, via telephone and or e-mail or other correspondence) and receive a large custom-made painting or a group of smaller, custom-made pieces.

Thank you for your support!!!

Donations

 See top
  • Basha Maryanska 
    • $30 
    • 70 mos
  • Lorraine Hughes 
    • $50 
    • 70 mos
  • Eve Caron 
    • $50 
    • 70 mos
  • Claudia King 
    • $25 
    • 70 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 71 mos
See all

Organizer

Cynthia McCusker 
Organizer
Beacon, NY
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more