Creative World Digital Art Space is having our 2nd Electronic donation drive called “Donate your junk”.
Help CWDAS spark creativity in our space by donating your used video/photography electronics to the 'Societies of Unity' initiative.
We have two ways to help donate. You can donate to our Go fund me (link in bio) or Drop off/ Ship items to one of our points currently available:
1. Iron Palm Tattoos & Body Piercing Atlanta, located at 249 Trinity Ave SW # B, Atlanta, GA 30303. They are open from 1pm to 2am.
2. 6000 Bass Lake Rd, #120, Crystal MN 55429, United States
Listing of some of the tools we will need:
- Computers: Laptops (i5 server and up), Old MacBooks, Desktops ( Windows or Mac)
-Any starter or advance DSLR: Canon T3i and up, 360 camera, Sony/Nikon/Canon any preferred.
-360 Camera ( Go pro Hero 5 or Insta Pro)
-Shotgun Microphone, boom microphone
-Light reflector, soft light box
-Computer Keyboards and Mouse ( any year wire or wireless)
-Computer Speakers, Bluetooth speakers
- Camera Tripods ( Tri or mono)
- Memory Cards ( 32 GB or up for DSLR), Memory sticks ( 16gb or up)
- Backup Drives External Drives
- Headphones: Earbuds or Headset
-AA or AAA batteries ( any brand)
-Shoulder mount rig
-Photography backdrop (color and green screen)
-Any old wires: extension cords, computer chargers, audio XLR cables
-Any old wifi modems
-Any old printers
-Any additional film/ music equipments( gaffer tape, film slate, microphones, audio recorder, lenses, Blank DVD’s, camera bags, boom pole)
Your contributions can ignite young minds and empower their artistic journey!" We look forward to your support!
If you would like to set up a shipping point in your area please reach out to us and be apart of this drive!
Looking forward! #CREATIVEWORLD