Crutcher, who was on his way home from a class at Tulsa Community College, was shot and killed by a Tulsa Police Department officer after his vehicle stalled in the middle of the road Friday night.
Anyone wishing to send cards, letters of encouragement or contributions in the form of a check may do so by mail at:
c/o Parks & Crump, LLC
240 N. Magnolia Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Attn: Jennifer Morgan, Office Manager
All checks MUST be made out to: Tiffany Crutcher, or they will be returned to you.
Commonly asked questions:
1. Who you are: Adner Marcelin, Communications Manager and Law Clerk at Parks & Crump, LLC on behalf of our clients, the immediate family of Terence Crutcher.
2. Where you're from? Tallahassee, FL
3. Your relationship to the parties you're raising funds for? Legal office representing the family of Terence Crutcher.
4. How the funds will be spent? Funds collected here will be spent by the Crutcher family to cover their need of Terence Crutcher's four children, and as outlined above.
5. How you intend to get the funds to those in need? 100% of all funds collected on this website will be withdrawn to a bank account established by our clients, the parents and sibling of Terence Crutcher, for the benefit of his kids. All fund donated here will be transferred directly to Tiffany Crutcher for her family's benefit.
6. The family has not authorized any other funds at this time. Those wishing to obtain authorization should send a written request to Adner Marcelin at [email redacted]. Those approved by the family will be given written authorization from Attorneys Benjamin L. Crump, Damario Solomon-Simmons or Melvin Hall.
7. What percentage of these funds will be used (are needed) for legal fees? None. 100% of donations made here will go directly to the Crutcher family. Unlike hourly based law practices (ex. Criminal Law), Personal Injury firms operate on contingency fee basis. That means we never charge clients for legal services hourly or in advance. Legal fees are only paid out of funds recovered from unrelated parties.
Anyone wishing to verify this fund or with further questions may contact the family's law office at 1(877) [phone redacted] or email [email redacted].
DonationsSee top donations
- Kenneth Martin
- Ethan KNighton
- BRONZIN' Family
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more