The Challenge That Faces Us:
• We are currently in the grip of a WHO-declared Global Pandemic as a result of the SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus).
• Coronavirus can lead to the disease known as COVID-19 that has varying symptoms, including a combination of raised temperature (fever), repetitive dry cough and shortness of breath, which can lead to respiratory distress and pneumonia.
•Due to the nature of the spread of viruses like this a rapid increase in hospitalisations can lead to healthcare systems becoming overwhelmed.
• Treatment options to slow or halt COVID-19 in its early stages are extremely limited.
• Vaccines are in development but will not treat those currently infected and are unlikely to be available any time soon.
• The world needs rapid, safe, effective and simple treatment options immediately.
What is the COVID-19 Treatment Project?
This project has been set up to look at the possibility of fast-tracking a treatment option to severely limit the rapid progression of the Coronavirus, ease the suffering and loss of those with COVID-19 and reduce the burden on healthcare systems.
Our working hypothesis is as follows: "Silver nanoparticles (AgNP) are known to show positive antiviral and antibacterial activities and if delivered directly to the lungs via nebulisation and/or systemically via intravenous infusion may severely reduce the symptoms of COVID-19. "
Who is behind the COVID-19 Treatment Project?
Independent Pharma Consultants Ltd is spearheading this project because:
1) It feels obliged to assist in this global situation;
2) It has an interest in this subject matter;
3) It is experienced in Regulatory Affairs within the (bio)pharmaceutical Industry;
4) It understands the requirements and process for researching, developing and bringing to market a new product;
5) It has an extensive network of colleagues and associates within the relevant industries. The project will be reliant on charitable donations, crowd funding, philanthropic support, government and health agency backing plus a lot of good intent from all involved.
Why Crowd Funding is SO Important?
Independent Pharma Consultants Ltd is a small organisation and although it is fully committed to using its own time and resources to assist this project, the research, development, registration and manufacture of a pharmaceutical product is VERY expensive.
There is no way we could attempt this alone and are looking for people to help support our project through a combination of their time, expertise and generous donations.
Without the support of individuals, companies, organisations, governments, agencies and philanthropists this project will not be possible and the potential of a cheap, easily accessible broad-spectrum antiviral to treat this and other global pandemics may sadly never come to market
Please donate whatever you can to support us and we guarantee that all donations received will be used in support of finding a treatment for COVID-19, which hopefully will also be effective against any future viral pandemics.
If you would like to learn more about the project, our aims and ambitions and how your donations will be used please watch our videos and/or contact us at COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY