Local Family Loses Everything

I am making this page for some very dear friends of mine, trying to raise money and support to help a local family out. On August 5th the Bashans' home caught on fire due to faulty electrical wiring. The fire quickly spread into the roof and caused an explosion before fire support could get there. Between smoke damage, water damage and the actual fire they have lost everything. Unfortunately they just moved into the home and had not yet obtained renters insurance.  They are a young and wonderful family with a five year old boy and a baby girl on the way. They are now faced with the daunting task of pretty much starting completely over. Any donations whether in the form of money, gift cards or material household items would be greatly appreciated. If you live in the Grants Pass or surrounding areas and would like to donate any home goods, please email me at address provided.

Thank you!
  • Brad and Angelica Vicchiollo 
    • $20 
    • 80 mos
  • Brad and Angelica Vicchiollo 
    • $20 
    • 81 mos
  • Melissa and Chris Rogers 
    • $100 
    • 81 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 82 mos
  • Anthony & Caitlin Leal 
    • $20 
    • 82 mos
See all

Organizer

Lynsie Walker 
Organizer
Grants Pass, OR
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more